Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Date Night!


So for us to not have kids on a Friday night is almost near unheard of. We always manage to have at least one which means that night consists of doing "kid" things.

Somehow we managed to be childless this past Friday night and I must say it was perfect timing! I feel like Darren and I haven't had a minute to ourselves to just be and that has taken a toll on us, in addition I started school last week which has added to the craziness!

So Friday night we decided to go to Sakura and for anyone who has not been to Sakura and has not done the Teppan Yaki (or however it is spelled) you must try it! Its an amazing experience! I have not been there in years, so it was a super nice treat!

We had an amazing evening which included great food, good wine and a great Teppan Chef!

1 comment: