Monday, August 10, 2009

Its the Case of the Mondays

I cannot stand Mondays... Now that I am home you would think that would go away, its not like anything really changes for me, its pretty much like any other day with the only difference being that Darren is at work after a weekend.

It feels like now that I am at home my days collide into one and its hard to keep track of everything going on. I feel so overwhelmed with things I have to do it makes me wonder how I managed to juggle everything before staying home.

I hope eventually with going to school, taking care of the house and kids that I manage to come up with some sort of system or schedule to make my life more efficient. The funny part is its been so long since I have stayed home with my kids, I often wondered what moms that stayed home did all day?

My answer to that question... is whatever they want! I see my daily schedule being very flexible.. I go with the flow on whats going on with Chloe and Darren's day. I tend to make plans and try to schedule what I am going to do.. but the plans change at a drop of a hat. My main priorities throughout the day are:

1. Be home at 2:30 to get Hailey from the bus
2. Make sure the house is straightened
3. Make sure Frankie gets out to go to the bathroom
4. Make sure dishes are done
5. Do laundry if Darren needs clothes for work
6. Check up on all my social accounts (Facebook, Myspace)
7. Try to come up with some brilliant idea for dinner while trying to satisfy everyone's taste
8. Work with Chloe on all of her preschool stuff (teaching her letters and how to write them)

Of course things to do get thrown into the mix all the time, but overall this is my To-Do list every day. I don't have a particular order but they beautiful thing is they all get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment