Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall 2009

I am really excited about this time of the year.. The Dallas Cowboys have their first regular season game on the 13th of Sept against Tampa Bay... go Cowboys!!!!!! I am also set to start school today. I am excited to hopefully be done with school soon.... it seems like I have been going to school for years and years.

The other thing exciting about this time of year is we are closer to having cooler weather. While living in Tucson has it perks the number one downfall is definitely the 100+ degree weather. Its miserable during the summer and while the monsoon does provide a little relief, it is still hot.

I defnitely think the next few months will be a nice change of pace and I am looking forward to having some fun with the family, maybe even squeeze in a trip to California!

No comments:

Post a Comment