Friday, August 7, 2009

I Heart Cake


But not just any cake, I am totally craving this amazing chocolate cake from Costco. I believe the name of the cake is the "All American Chocolate Cake". Its comparable to heaven in a bite. I love it so much.. I think I may convince my husband that we need to take a road trip (literally a road trip) to Costco to pick this little baby up.

The problem with including the husband is this master plan is that he may actually want a bite of my little piece of heaven. I am not sure how I feel about this seeing as we have to strategize and execute a road trip to get the cake. This may be one treat I want to store and hide and keep all for myself. While many of you may think this is a selfish move, all I have to say is once you try this cake, you too will end up plotting a secret cake relationship.

The second part of the plan that is an obstacle, is the fact that this cake comes with a cost, and a hefty one at that. In one 8 oz slice of cake is 900 calories and 38 grams of fat. Now I am not the type of person to sit there and count calories, however I do have a pretty good idea of the amount of calories I intake at a meal or snake. With that said, it really comes down to what you want and what you need... for me this cake is clearly a need!

1 comment: