Thursday, August 6, 2009

In July.....

We got a dalmatian. Her name is Frankie, shes super cute!



Frankie and Darren.. I think Frankie was terrified of the camera, she took off running as soon as I pulled it out... weird



Chloe was silly.....




We couldn't find Chloe for about 20 minutes, and finally came to realize she had fallen asleep under the side table and she had placed pillows around the table to hide herself!



















My friend Kasey had baby Landon.. Congrats Kasey!!!



















Hailey started 3rd grade, Dylan started 8th grade and Kyle started 6th grade



















We bought a brand new 2008 Saturn Outlook.. I love it!


















Also in July... My stepsister Donna had baby Joshua and My friend Crystal had baby Jase.. Congrats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment