Monday, April 22, 2013

"To Live in Hearts we leave behind is not to die" - Thomas Campbell

Yesterday was a day I was not prepared for - I knew it would come, but not now. My beautiful pup Frankie has gone to play at the firehouse in heaven. The only way I can even digest the idea of her being gone is to realize that she was in so much pain and we made the best decision possible.

She was getting older - I knew that.. her back legs weren't as strong as they once were - I knew that too.. knowing this - I was not prepared to say goodbye. In addition to my emotional roller coaster my precious girls want to know why this happened and where there dog is. Hailey is a mess, Chloe is a little more accepting and Morgan is just trying to figure out when we will bring her back home.

Frankie you were an amazing dog.. we loved you so much and we tried to make you as happy as you made us. Our house will not be the same without you. We love you Frankie a.k.a. my little Frankenstein, pooper, Frankster and many other nicknames. Go run with your friends...RIP Frankie <3 p="">
Photo: Thank you everyone for your kind words.. today has been super rough on us -especially our children. Frankie was such a sweet dog and she is going to be missed. Unfortunately circumstances out of our control put us in a position to make one of the worse decision one would need to make. Frankie RIP my sweet girl - you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment