Friday, April 26, 2013

There is no rest for the weary

Isn't that the truth?

I feel so overwhelmed! This week has been filled with trials and tribulations, some that I wish to never repeat...ever. I woke up today with a heavy heart and a sense of being completely overwhelmed.

Growing up you are excited to enter the phase in your life when you are independent, under your own roof and hold the position where you are free to make your own decisions. You parents prepare you for life on your own, you just never realize how hard it can be. Cleaning, bills, kids events, cooking, laundry, yard work... ehh.. The list goes on and on.

I know this feeling of emotions will pass and I will get back to my day to day routine and feel completely secure, but until then I thought that writing it all out would clarify how I am feeling. I would by no means trade my life for anything. I just need to stop, take time to smell the roses (which I know is so cliche) but its the truth.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment