Thursday, April 18, 2013

In my free time..

I have been obsessing over Pinterest and let me clarify by saying obsessing is quite an understatement. I love it - I breathe it - I am completely in LOVE...the endless recipes, craft ideas, house decorating tips and the latest board I added is my new travel tricks.. SAWEEET.. I mean really.. whats not to love?!?!

Ok so back to my initial post - A fellow stay at home momma and one of my BFF's Nicole and I decided we needed to get together and start doing something - well we decided to craft! Usually I am not one to jump up and rush to the nearest craft store which ends up in emptying my wallet, but I decided to be clever.

Our first project? Framed bow holders - the concept is fabulous and they are adorable!
I started out by heading over to Goodwill - I picked up 2 frames for $4 total
 I then bough some shiny black spray paint to dress these babies up!

Nicole came over with some ribbon - I got some hooks and a couple of hours later, I had these:


I absolutaly love them - they will be placed in the girls bathroom (which is decorated with black / pink colors).

I am hoping our next project (which is a secret right now) will come out just as fabulous.. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment