Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its that time of year.. again!

You know.. that time where I decide that I am going to keep up on my blog, because updating it to me is so important.. who knows if it will last, but either way I feel good about updating it!


There is no way I could update everything that has happened in the last year or so in this little blog.. I guess I could but it would probably take DAYS! In a nutshell, baby Morgan made her appearance July 25th, 2010 weighing in at 6lb10oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is a wonderful baby and she amazes us everyday! We love her so much!

Hailey is doing fabulous in volleyball... she loves it and she is good, what more can we ask for? This summer she will be attending the David Rubio volleyball camp at the U of A. She is very excited!!


Chloe is loving kindergarten! I think she may enjoy the social part slightly more than the learning, but she has always been my social butterfly! This summer Chloe will be attending a Girl Scouts day camp for 2 weeks! She is so excited! I also plan on getting her enrolled in gymnastics!

Darren recently deployed to Kuwait for a year. We expect him home in March 2012. Of course him being gone is VERY hard.. but we try and keep in touch through skype and phone calls! He is an amazing person and I feel absolutely blessed to be married to him.

Other than the kids camp this summer, we are planning on relaxing and trying our best to manage the heat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment