Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Sunday

Life has been insane lately.. mainly because of Easter coming and going.. the girls preparing for the summer camps and Morgan is on the loose! She is literally trying to manuever her way any way possible which includes her walker, rolling and she is now trying to pick up crawling (silent yay.. as I thought she would NEVER get there!).

The heat has come which has literally stomped on my motivation leaving me pretty much motivationless (don't think thats a word, but you get where I am going...) I am trying to stay focused on continuing to decorate my house, especially before Darren comes home for his R&R in August! I am so happy I started the project, but its all a matter of completion at this point.

On top of that I have had a lot of time to reflect on my life recently. While we definitely have had our  rough times (who hasn't?) I am completely content and happy with my life. I have an amazing family, friends, children and husband. I feel so blessed. I know at the end of the day God know what he is doing.. while I sometime doubted his decisions.. I feel like he has put me in a good place in my life.

I am currently praying for the people in the southern United States who are losing their lives and their homes to terrible weather and tornado's. I am praying for my husband as well as all of our military serving overseas. I am also praying for some close friends who are having a rough time right now.



Morgan and grandpa on Easter!
 The girlies!
 Recovering from a long day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment