Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time flys when your having Fun!

Life has been nuts lately and I realized that my blogging updates totally suck right now. I am making a promise to myself to stay on top of my blog and avoid not posting for to long!

Where to start...

To begin October we went to Los Angeles to visit my parents. While there we went to the Santa Monica Pier, Disneyland and Knottsberry Farm. The girls had a blast and it was a nice way to get away from the heat and all the craziness at home. Our lovely slide show is below :)




The rest of October was pretty slow.. we had the girls for Halloween which is always a blast! Again slide show below!



Thanksgiving we had at our home this year, it was lovely. My parents came down from Los Angeles, and Darren's parents came over. It was a super nice day.

Chloe's turned 5 on the 29th of November, so we went ahead and had her party the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I will post pictures of that soon!

Other than that we are just getting ready for Christmas. Unfortunately this past Wednesday I was driving and got a metal rod stuck in the radiator, so my brand new outlook is in the shop to get fixed... so for now I am stuck at home.. definitely not the fun way to start out December!

Well.. for now that is all, I feel better that I have updated our blog, and going forward I will try and keep on top of it! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment