Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost August Already?!?!?!

Today I was looking at the calendar trying to figure out why in the world the Vail School District does not have school on Monday.. its not a holiday and for goodness sake they have only been in school for 2 weeks!!!

While trying to convince myself that the calendar was off and there was clearly some holiday or event missing from my calendar I realized we are 2 days away from August... where has time gone??

Hailey's birthday is on the 23rd and I haven't even started thinking about places to have it at.. I guess with all the craziness lately things have just gotten overlooked. So now I need to scramble to get somewhere reserved (I'm thinking somewhere we can avoid the heat!) and get some invitations sent out. 3 weeks and counting... wow!

Other news... I am going back to school to finally complete my degree! Classes start August 26th and I cannot wait! I feel like it has taken me forever to get to this point, but going forward it should all be a breeze.. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment