Friday, May 6, 2011

Caution: Fun Ahead!!!

Thats right... this weekend I am stepping out of the norm and have everyday jam packed.. I am pumped and excited.. and if my allergies would only go away, it would make it that much more exciting!!!

Saturday I have a military spouse lunch to go to at Texas Road House.. now if getting together with my friend Mandy (who is also attending) and potentially meeting new people isn't fun enough.. the location definitely rocks! After it is suggested that we head over to the mall.. Retail Therapy? Yes please!!! The beauty in all of this is I actually get to take a temporary break from being a mommy.. Darren's mom is keeping Morgan!!! This will be my first time away from her since Darren has been gone.. and I have only left Morgan with Darren.. can we say scary?? Yes! In any event.. it is needed and I am soooooo excited!!!

Sunday is Mother's Day!!! This is my 9th Mother's Day.. however it is my first Mother's day with 3 kiddos.. I LOVE spending time with my kids, and Mother's Day is a guaranteed mom/kid day! I am pumped! In the morning I am heading to church with the inlaws.. which will be followed by skyping with the hubby which will be followed by what I hope is a fantastic lunch at Mamma Louisa's.. yum!

The only thing that would make this weekend better would be to have my momma here to celebrate Mother's Day with her! I love her so much and she is an AMAZING, FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL woman.. and I am lucky to have her as a mom. She is one of the strongest people I know, and I am glad that she passed that strength down to me!

Thankfully I got a head start on cleaning up the house today, so this weekend is bound to be Mucho Fun!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment