Monday, May 6, 2013

A bucket list indeed..

Everyone should have a bucket list.. if not what goals would we strive for? I myself have never had a list of things to accomplish prior to my departure from the earth, but as I enter my 30's in a few short weeks I have decided I need to compose a list of things I would like to accomplish in my life. So while I think the term "Bucket List" is so cliche, I do feel the need to create this list in order to fully accomplish my goals.

One thing I will note is that this list is no where near complete.. there are thing I have done in my life that would be on this list, and there are items in my life that will be added to this list as I grow and continue to find my purpose in life. The most important thing is that I continue to grow and learn more about myself and what I want to add.. so here we go..

And as a note, these are not in order of importance.. just ideas I have had in my life


1. Visit the Grand Canyon - you would think after living in AZ most of my life this would have been accomplished by now.. but no sadly this has not happened.
2. Walk on the sandy beaches of Hawaii with my girls.
3. Go pairasailing - this sounds like a good time despite my fear of heights!
4. Swim with a dolphin.. how cool
5. Try every flavor of cheesecake at the cheesecake factory... YES PLEASE
6. Visit the top of the Eiffel Tower
7. Spend NYE in Vegas.. who needs NYC anyways :)
8. See the Blue Man Group
9.Change someone's life
10. See the northern lights
11. Go on a Disney Cruise
12. Put together a cookbook to pass on to my girls.
13. Save a starving child
14. Make my own wine
15. Turn one person from a republican to a democrat
16. Visit Aspen in the winter
17. Go to the superbowl
18. Play in the rain with the girls
19. Paint a picture that I feel proud to display in my home
20. Sleep in a hammock
21. Enter a bike race
22. Ride a jet ski
23. Take a zumba class
24. Join a bowling league
25. See the pyramids in Egypt
26. Participate in a triathalon
27. Complete a mud race
28. Take the girls to Alabama to visit family
29. Grow a plant without it dieing!
30. Make a family quilt
31. Own a canopy bed
32. Make scallops at home
33.Go to a winery
34. Help someone in need
35. Visit one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants


Like I said this is a list that I have thought about this list is not finished and never will be.. I like the idea that I have an idea of what I want to do.. this will help in my life plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment