Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And the beat goes on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I hadn't taken on enough in my life, the roller coaster has continued.
 Our schedule is crazy and we have our routine down to a science, and of course I made a good thing crazier.. I am so prone to this and I realize in my life its inevitable that I will eventually take on more than I can handle!

Enough with the small talk, Ill break it down. Hailey has been committed to volleyball for 2 1/2 years now.. with that said she has had practices 2 times a week along with games on Saturday.
Now Chloe has enrolled in gymnastics, at first we started out with 1 day a week and we have now moved to two. For those trying to keep up, that means we have 2 days a week where we do not have an event.. but hold on.. why stop there?!?!
I am now starting Morgan in a little gym class which is a few hours a week. Whohooooo!!!

All I can say is I cannot wait for Darren to come home, Ill let him do some running around for awhile.

I also need to add that when growing up and thinking about having children, I never realized that your world literally revolves around their schedule.. I thought it was a newborn thing, boy was I wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment